3 course Amore Monday meals starting at $12.
Enjoy the best of Carrabba's with their new fixed menu Monday.
1. You can choose a small appetizer or flatbread or dessert from the main menu.
2. Choose a cup of soup or side salad.
3. Select an entree from a group of entrees in three different price ranges.
Carrabbas generously gives customers 14 different entrees from which to choose on its Amore Mondays menu, split into groups by price.
For just $12.99, you can choose from:
- Lasagne - Pasta layered with our pomodoro sauce, meat sauce, ricotta, romano and mozzarella cheese
- Quattro Formaggi Ravioli - Ravioli stuffed with parmesan, romano, fontina and ricotta cheese in our pomodoro sauce
- Grilled Chicken - With a signature grill baste, olive oil and herbs
- Tag Pic Pac with Wood Grilled Chicken - Tagliarini pasta with wood grilled chicken in our Picchi Pacchiu sauce of crushed tomatoes, garlic, olive oil and basil
For $15.00, there’s
- Chicken Bryan - Wood grilled and topped with goat cheese, sundried tomatoes, basil and our lemon butter sauce
- Fettuccine Carrabba - Fettuccine Alfredo with wood grilled chicken, sautéed mushrooms and peas
- Pork Chop Marsala - Wood grilled and topped with mushrooms and our Lombardo Marsala wine sauce
- Shrimp and Scallop Linguine alla Vodka - Sauteed shrimp and scallops tossed with linguine in our vodka tomato cream sauce
At the highest price point of $18.99, you have a choice of four dishes:
- Sirloin Marsala - Wood grilled and topped with mushrooms and Lombardo Marsala wine
- Veal Marsala - Veal sautéed and topped with mushrooms and Lombardo Marsala wine sauce
- Wood Grilled Salmon - Topped with tomato basil vinaigrette
- Shrimp & Scallop Spiedino - Shrimp and sea scallops coated with Italian breadcrumbs, wood grilled and topped with a lemon butter sauce